PERFORMANCE & DIMENSIONS
- Air Drying Capacity: 13 CFM-100 PSI | 14 CFM-125 PSI | 15 CFM-150 PSI
- Dimensions: 20″ L x 14″ W x 19″ H
- High Efficiency Moisture Removal System
- Integral Condensate Separator & Automatic Drian
- Pressure Dew-Point Indication & Display
- Non-Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryer
- 37.4 Degree F, Pressure Dew Point
- Shipping Weight: 42 Lbs
- Connection Size: 1/2″ NPT
- * 2-YEAR Full Package Warranty & Protection Program
ATLAS COPCO ROTARY SCREW TECHNOLOGY FOR EVERY APPLICATION
Haringa Compressor Inc understands the critical nature of your compressed air quality and the importance to maintaining a consistent dry air delivery to all production equipment and processes. Atlas Copco’s FX-Series line of Refrigerated Air Dryers help drive your profitability by preventing contamination of moisture in the compressed air and lowering your total cost of operation. Haringa Compressor will provide the performance and reliability that you have come to expect from a properly designed system. Engineered & designed with innovative features, benefits, and performance advantages, we guarantee to provide the best air drying quality for your installation at the best value.
SELECTING THE BEST TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR AIR DRYING APPLICATION…
Compressed air contains oil, solid particles and water vapor. Together, they form an abrasive, often acidic, oily sludge. Without air treatment, this murky mix will enter the compressed air system, corroding pipe work, damaging
pneumatic tools and potentially compromising final products. Haringa Compressor provides onsite audits and system analysis to help you select the right technology for your installation. With our professional installation, preventive maintenance services and comprehensive warranty offer, the FX-Series is ideal for most applications.